Waterfront Chalet Le Quai Bleu
Waterfront Chalet Le Quai Bleu on the Lake Castors (Lac aux Castors)
CITQ # 301796
La Minerve, Laurentides, Québec
Property Manager : Tracy Paré
Phone : 1-514-554-2790
This beautiful, waterfront cottage is located on a lake in the municipality of La Minerve in the Laurentians. Lac Castor is around 3.2 km long which connects to Lac La Minerve. It is not a very busy lake and one that has the clearest water with sandy bottom which makes it a beautiful lake to enjoy!
– Long, flat land leading up to the lake, ideal for setting up badminton and volleyball nets
– A dock with a beautiful view and a small beach which is perfect for young kids to play by the water (big enough for 2 chairs)
– Large fireplace area with chairs to relax
– 2 paddle boards + 1 pedal boat + small fishing boat (must bring own motor)
– Propane BBQ
– Dining and seating area on the deck covered by a gazebo with curtains that can be closed
– A hot tub to the side of the chalet with privacy facing the water
INSIDE THE CHALET
A maximum of 8 people can be accommodated comfortably. The chalet has 3 bedrooms: 1 closed on the main floor (queen), 1 closed in the basement (bunk bed with double + single) and 1 open bedroom (queen + single) located on the top floor in the mezzanine. The basement also offers a sectional sofa that opens up into a queen bed for extra bedding options.
There are 2 fireplaces: 1 electric on the main floor and 1 wood burning stove in the basement, a fully equipped kitchen with stunning views of the lake, full bedding and towels are provided. The basement is set up to have fun with a ping pong table, foosball and a 50″ TV with access to Netflix. There are 3 flat screen TVs with DVD players along with 20+ DVDs /
The area offers many activities: fishing, hiking trails, mountain biking, cross-country skiing (35 km), mountain biking, outdoor ice rink in winter, sliding, ski door trails. The Papineau-Labelle Wildlife Sanctuary (part of the SEPAQ network) is a few kms from the cottage which also offers many outdoor activities. In the summer there is a beach located at Lac Chapleau if you wish to get change of scenery as well!